JilStardust World

Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Nouvelles reprises de Bowie
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    JilStardust World Index du Forum -> Actualité de David Bowie
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Gilles
Webmaster
Webmaster

MessagePosté le: 26 Fév 2016 1:33    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

2ème visionnage et Crying or Very sad again

Le plus dur c'est le medley... voir ses musiciens sur scène... sans lui...
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Gilles
Webmaster
Webmaster

MessagePosté le: 26 Fév 2016 1:33    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Gilles
Webmaster
Webmaster

MessagePosté le: 26 Fév 2016 23:31    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Alain Chamfort fait Heros à Taratata en ce moment sur France 2.
Gilles
Webmaster
Webmaster

MessagePosté le: 26 Fév 2016 23:33    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

On a même droit à un extrait de la version française par Bowie Razz
Mileo
Wild eyed boy
Wild eyed boy

MessagePosté le: 27 Fév 2016 0:20    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

un hommage discret mais présent aux Cesar
la séquence dédiée aux disparus sur life on mars?
(étrangement bowie ne figurait pas parmi les artistes cités, cela m'aurait-il échappé? n'y avait-il que des français?)
étrange aussi de soudainement utiliser des chansons de bowie (ou musiques liées à bowie) pour l'arrivée des remettant, uniquement pour les 4-5 derniers Cesar. pourquoi les cumuler en fin de soirée et ne pas les avoir éparpillés sur toute la cérémonie?
Gilles
Webmaster
Webmaster

MessagePosté le: 27 Fév 2016 15:35    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Comme chaque année, j'ai commencé à regarder puis j'ai vite abandonné... et j'ai raté les musiques à la fin. De toute façon on entend de plus en plus de musique de Bowie pour les fonds musicaux à la télé comme si certains le redécouvrait...
Gilles
Webmaster
Webmaster

MessagePosté le: 27 Fév 2016 15:37    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Voici la vidéo d'Alain Chamfort à Taratata :
http://mytaratata.com/taratata/504/video/6143/alain-chamfort-heroes-david-bowie-2016/
Gilles
Webmaster
Webmaster

MessagePosté le: 01 Mar 2016 19:00    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Voici les commentaires du groupe des Brits 2016 :

Bowienet a écrit:
Sterling Campbell: I would like to the thank my bandmates and Ella (Lorde) for their dedication in honoring David. I want to give my deepest respect to my Mentor Dennis Davis. He has played such a vital role in my career and I will always be in gratitude to him. To Zack Alford, with whom I grew up and shared a dream together with. To Nile Rodgers for bringing me into David’s life. To all of the Bowie Alumni especially Mick Ronson, Carlos Alomar, George Murray, Robert Fripp, Adrian Belew, Woody Woodmansey, Trevor Bolder, Tony Visconti and Ken Scott. This is the Core of the Bowie sound and I am honored to have been a part of it.

+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - +

Gail Ann Dorsey: Beautiful and meaningful words spoken by Annie Lennox and Gary Oldman, two tremendous artists and dear friends of our beloved David Bowie... Performing tonight for the last time with my wonderful Bowie band mates, whom I love and respect so deeply, was one of the most difficult performances of my life... but the power of music continues to give me the strength to weather my profound sadness, the courage to navigate my darkest moments, and a reason to remain passionately and truly alive...

Mike Garson: The experience of playing again at the Brits after eleven years with my old bandmates Sterling, Cat, Gerry, Gail and Earl was surreal. Everyone there but David. We wouldn’t have been able to perform If hadn’t had all of our full focus on that performance. We held back so many tears. To honor David with Lorde’s performance and the band’s arrangement was so gratifying. I hope it was cathartic for the whole planet. As a band, we practiced for at least 100 hours for that six minute performance. We only wanted to do justice to David. I hope we did.

Gerry Leonard: It’s been a crazy few weeks here. We got the call to put the last touring Bowie band back together for a tribute to David at the 2016 Brit Awards. Everyone came together in London from the four corners of the earth to play and celebrate our dear friend. We were able to get Lorde to sing for us and perform “Life on Mars”, and she knocked it out of the park. It was a special thing to do with a very select group that David had distilled over the years. We hit our marks and I was so relieved to see it resonate with everyone who loved David just as we did. We miss him so much, everything has changed ...

Lorde: Such an honour getting to perform BRITs 2016 paying tribute to my hero. I was so nervous in the wings, and then I whispered to myself "just sing it to David", and nothing else mattered. Also, performing with Bowie's brilliant touring band - including the inimitable Mike Garson who played DB's keys since the 70s! - was unreal.

Catherine Russell: Thank You Brit Awards 2016 for a moving David Bowie Tribute! Honored to participate along with DB band mates.

Earl Slick: WE THANK Lorde FOR HER BEAUTIFUL, HEART FELT PERFORMANCE. WE ALSO THANK HER FOR DOING RIGHT BY THE BOSS. HE WOULD BE, AS WE WERE, VERY TOUCHED AND HONORED TO SHARE THE STAGE WITH HER. NOT TO FORGET THE HEART FELT WORDS FROM Annie Lennox AND Gary Oldman.

Performing at The Brits, was without a doubt the most emotional experience I have ever had on a stage in my life. The one thing that rang true, is I am a pro and the show must go on. Seeing not only the band but the support and love from the friends I have not seen all that much meant the world to me. Mark Adams, Alan Edwards, Julian Stockton and Nick Belshaw who held it all together, was not only priceless, it drove home just how much the boss made sure we were taken care of by the best there is. Doing the show made it all real, as sad as it was. Speaking for myself I really needed to be there, and glad I was. I thank you all !!!

DB was a class act I will never forget ..........

Slicky

Gilles
Webmaster
Webmaster

MessagePosté le: 07 Mar 2016 19:09    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sinead O'Connor a repris Life on Mars? et Sorrow le 4 mars 2016 avec le groupe "Sons of the Silent Age" à Chicago lors d'un concert tribute pour la recherche contre le cancer :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkI6lzreh4w

Il y avait aussi Ava Cherry qui a repris Young Americans :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZdPU4k4NvM

Citation:
March 4th, 2016. Sons of the Silent Age perform an all star tribute to David Bowie in Chicago at the Metro. It was a one night only benefit for cancer research and tribute to the late, David Bowie. Tonight, the band was joined by special guests, Sinead O'Connor and original Bowie backing vocalist, Ava Cherry.

Chicago, if not the nations, premier Bowie tribute band will perform Station to Station and more in celebration of the 40th anniversary of the album and tour. Here they are playing Young Americans with Ava Cherry.

Sons of the Silent Age are:
CHRIS CONNELLY – vocals
MATT WALKER – drums
ROBERT BYRNE – guitar
RICH PARENTI – vocals, percussion, harmonica, sax
CLAIRE MASSEY – vocals, percussion
CAROLYN ENGELMANN – keyboards, vocals
ALAN BERLIANT – bass
STEVE GERLACH – guitar
MARCUS JOHNSON - percussion

Special Guest:
Sinéad O’Connor
Ava Cherry
nathan adler
Major Tom
Major Tom

MessagePosté le: 10 Mar 2016 20:17    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Bonnes reprises
Ana
Angel
Angel

MessagePosté le: 12 Mar 2016 1:52    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

oui très bonnes reprises. Sinead dans Life on Mars est étonnante. Sa voix est vraiment extra ordinaire.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
Mileo
Wild eyed boy
Wild eyed boy

MessagePosté le: 12 Mar 2016 22:50    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

dans une autre genre, ça aussi c'est beau
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qgqv3h392RY
Gilles
Webmaster
Webmaster

MessagePosté le: 16 Mar 2016 23:08    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Le tribute de Mike Garson du 12 mars 2016 :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8HeuNwNh8I

Mike Garson a écrit:
I did this live Periscope broadcast on March 12, 2016 to celebrate the life and work of my friend, David Bowie. I shared some memories, answered your questions and played a special live rendition of Space Oddity. I was fortunate to have some of the tracks from the original Space Oddity recording. With that, we put together a video montage of memories of David and I through the years. I’m playing piano live in this performance and there are moments in the piece where it’s just David’s voice singing and me playing which obviously had never occurred before today. This is just a small part of what I’m developing for performance of David’s music, our friendship and collaboration over the years for performances in the near future. I hope you enjoy.
Ana
Angel
Angel

MessagePosté le: 17 Mar 2016 12:09    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

depuis son décès il ne se passe pas un jour sans un post à son sujet, partage de vidéos, souvent connues, d'autres moins avec les anecdotes qui vont avec, Il est profondément touché et choqué, et triste. C'est devenu mon petit rendez-vous quotidien sur facebook comme s'il prolongeait sa vie... (bon le truc qui me gène un peu plus c'est qu'il ne manque pas de rappeler qu'il a écrit un livre et qu'il le dédicace sur demande... parfois je me demande si c'est une vraie période de deuil ou de l'opportunisme... mais j'ai aveuglément envie de croire à la première solution...
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
nathan adler
Major Tom
Major Tom

MessagePosté le: 31 Mar 2016 17:54    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hF2ed7ouU3o

Michael Stipe (avec une barbe et une agrafe dans le nez) a repris The Man Who Sold The World chez Jimmy Fallon. C'est un piano-voix bien chiant.

A réserver aux fans d'agrafeuse Laughing
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    JilStardust World Index du Forum -> Actualité de David Bowie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Suivante
Page 4 sur 9

Sauter vers: